We are also very careful when your dog is playing in the day care - that it is only with other dog-friendly dogs. We Have 3 indoor Play area's allowing 10-15 Dogs Per Coach to keep all pets safe. All Coaches are trained by are on staff certified dog obedience and behavior trainer.
All dogs must arrive on a leash wearing a quick-release collar (black-snap type) and tag with dog's name and owner's name on it, or one will be provided at a rental rate of $1 per day.
1. All dogs must be people and dog friendly.
2. All dogs must be healthy. If your dog is ill (diarrhea, vomiting, coughing, etc.), please do not bring them in until your veterinarian gives a clean bill of health & approval.
3. All dogs must be spayed or neutered if older than 6 months.
4. All vaccinations must be current. Proof of Rabies, Bordetella & Distemper (DHLPP) is required and proof of a Negative Fecal Flotation test is required every twelve months.
5. Bordetella is required every 12 months. We require a one week waiting period after the first initial Bordetella vacination. (1st time)
6. All dogs must pass an evaluation and demonstrate a non-aggressive disposition.
7. All payments must be made at time of service.
8. All services require a reservation.
9. Safety of the dogs is our first priority. Though we do everything possible to prevent incidents, dogfights can happen and can result in injury. If injuries occur, we will take your dog to the vet and provide you with notification immediately.
10. We reserve the right to refuse any dog that shows aggressive behavior.
The Dog House Resort & Spa Policies
Here at The Dog House Resort & Spa, we want to provide the safest environment possible.
In are 7,000 sq. Ft. Facility we have strict cleaning and vaccination protocols in place to make sure your dog will not be subjected to unnecessary diseases, parasites or germs.
32 E. Lakewood Blvd.
Holland, Mi. 49424